Thursday, September 23, 2010

When I see India from States....

Today When I am far from my country I can now differentiate and find the major difference by my point of view between the two. I have not been any other country except America so here's my big big differences in these two countries only...

Tourism or more challenging n beautiful tourism I feel is in India only... I went to visit number of places in America, I found everything same except that place i.e same type of people, same food - pizza burger everywhere ;) same language,if you know English you can anywhere BUT in India to visit one state from another make you feel as if you are in another country... difference in culture,language, customs will definite make you to explore more about the place and nearby..

Weather: It's either toooo cold here or too hot.. greenery is everywhere but that smell of wet mud of India is no where.. If you wake up early morning too you will not find cold wind which travels in India even in morning of summers too.. I am in my house remain surrounded with trees and greenery all around but still that cool breeze never touched my nose and made me to take deep breathe.

These were the most likely n lovely points I could for my India.... and ofcourse there's are bads too I can see from here.. first thing is ofcourse it's population and no proper education. I am not talking about Engineering or MBBS degrees. These degrees are quite easy get these days but the education of basic understanding, morals, humanity, trueness is really missing.

Honesty: In America, the best thing is you can trust on what and whom you are dealing with.People here themselves afraid before doing any wrong act to anything around either person or thing.

Driving Rules: Oh God,It's really amazing.. . I am sure most of the people in India die every year because of their rash driving and don't follow rules themselves but here in US every single person who want to drive will have to give real driving/road test, in which he will have to pass else no License, unlike India anyone can take license without even appearing in front of license giver. Rules are just awesome(pedestrian always comes first) n you know all Indians scare a lot while driving here..he he ;)

Cleanliness: YES, everybody knows it n it's really true and people do take care of it a lot............ Government has strict rule to keep the country clean.I hope Indians can understand to keep this country clean as they keep their home...

I think honesty and driving habits can be develop in India, only if people educate themselves and their children about basic ethics on road, for country, it's assets, for each other BUT the diversity in Indian cultures,it's beauty in mountains,valleys with that sweet fragrance blows in morning with wind alongwith the sound of those birds... I think can never come to United States.........

I hope some day India can overcome where it lacks behind...........

No comments: