Sunday, December 20, 2009

"DISTANCE in 'love" in DISTANCE'
After so long,I am again back to my blog,ya I am married now and life has been added with new challenges and discoveries now. For me it started somewhat differently,Somehow We have a distance of miles just after marriage.This distance of miles actually gave me an thought to put on my blog this time :)

Usually,When we get apart from our love, the distance works in two ways.It can either increase the love towards your partner or can decrease as well. Inspite of being so far from each other If you could fill the heart and mind of your partner with full of trust with love and feelings of missing each other, I think this distance can be a discovery of new love.. On the other hand if you don't communicate with each other properly or you forget to give the feeling of neediness of each other, this same distance can create the communication gap and decreases the existing love too.

It's upon us how we deal with the situations, with my experience I would just say If you walk together-hold the hand with full dedication & trust as well as If you talk with each other,either less or more- but do it with full dedication &. The single "Hi" can either shorten the distance or may increase it,thing that matters is how lovingly it has been communicated ;)

Well, I welcome this new year in my new Life, with full of hopes and smile towards it. I hope I will with my love soon for step-in to this new year for facing the life together... :)

"Happy New Year'2010" to all of you to who shares my feeling via this blog :)

No comments: