Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Control Population and Education

This blog is an emergence of thought raised in my mind today morning while traveling in the train, overcrowded with peoples. When the train arrived at station, peoples around me rushed for catching train. To be in QUEUE.. ah!! with NO sense of this, they were also not taking care of each other whether there is any small child, lady carrying a child or any older people. Everybody was just wanted to get inside the train by hook or crook. All were pushing irregularly to person in front of him/her. As a result of this, one family have lost two of their children too at the station. I don't know how many people who already have been inside the train had this sense or not, that for whom catching train was important first or If we all have been in queue then it may has been more easy to be inside train.

I was seeing every other person educated, if not educated then mature, if not mature then also there are basic ethics which we all keep deep inside of us. I don't understand when and where these ethics comes out of them, Is in Home only??OR Is this earth not their home??


This scene of train made me to realize that If there's anything in the country which needs a great lookafter is
controlling population first then controlling Education Ofcourse.. Both the things for our country, for everyone, for everything around on earth. I wish, If we and our Government can do something for controlling population the way it should lessen, and then control Education the way it should increase among peoples for making them civilized in any situation.

I talked about the scene of train I faced in the morning but when I broaden my view how people travel in public transports, deals with unknown peoples.. really made my view stronger. I don't know when we will see such a change but Can we try to do something about it???

No comments: