Saturday, September 27, 2008

FIRST IMPRESSION is the last impression... Is it so??

Phrase, we all must have heard and speak lot of time. I too, was used to use it as a phrase only BUT one of sudden it became a question for me, a time before. I had no answer of this question that time but today, I personally modified it for myself and I feel you will also be agree.

As my favorite pastime is observing people, during this process of juggling ;-) I realized that first impression remains true(as of first time), only with the people you meet first and last time or very few times.. But with the people you interact daily or those who shares things in life with you, it changes to sometime to very good and sometimes.... :)

And, when you finally get apart, the feeling we keep at that very moment, is what We always discuss with other about that particular person in future. Isn't??

So, I modified the phrase like: FIRST IMPRESSION is the last impression,only for the people we meet first and last time though it can be long lasting.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Ricks said...

@stock info

there's nothing I get documented to collect such info but a God gifted source which gives me answer of such questions.. that's in the form of my soul. which keeps finding the answer of such questions when I asked.. n one day it tells me.. hey ricky,this is the Answer of what you have asked once :)